Terms and conditions
- We always try to send your ordered items as soon as possible when the payment is received;
- Our normal order processing time is 1-2 business days from the time the payment is received;
- International orders to all EEB countries (European Economic Community) are always sent via Lithuania Post;
- If you prefer different shipment method (i.e. TNT, DPD, DHL etc.), please let us know before placing the order;
- Shipping to other countries could be also discussed personally;
- After dispatch you will receive your order tracking number to your email;
- Shipping via Lithuania Post inside the country is free for orders over 35 €. In other cases it would cost 1.90 €;
- Shipping to the self-service terminals LP EXPRESS and Omniva costs 2 € and is free of charge for orders over 70 € (only inside the country).
- International shipping cost to all EEB countries is 7 € for the packages up to 2 kg. If the weight of your package exceeds 2 kg, we will ask you to pay a small additional fee which depends on the Lithuanian Post charges.
- Direct Bank Transfer to our account. You will receive all the information by email when the order is placed.
- Paysera (Credit/Debit Cards Billing and Direct Bank Transfer)
- Payment by Card at the office.
Yarns are photographed using the very latest technology and are checked against the original colours. However, shades can vary with different displays. If colour matching is important we advise to ask for a colour sample to be sent.
- If you receive your order and the yarn doesn’t look like you expected, we will be happy to refund or credit:
- Please write an email immediately, and in any case, no later than 14 days of receiving your order;
- Postal charges on all returns to us are your responsibility;
- Please note that for copyright reasons we cannot accept books and magazines back for credit or refund.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will try to answer you immediately.